We pride ourselves on our approachability and believe in going that extra mile to provide all the information you need to make an informed choice on the type of steel door which would be more suitable for you.
“I booked the service for 8 a.m. so the work was finished before the store opening time of 9a.m. Two friendly guys turned up and got straight on with it. All done before 9.”
Built to order and ideal for internal or external use, Steel Personnel Doors can be fire rated and flood proof.
We maintain a stock of Standard Size Steel Personnel and Emergency Exit Doors
Single Steel Door : 900mm wide x 2100mm high ~ Double Steel Door : 1800mm wide x 2100mm high. Other bespoke sizes are ordered on request.
Typical Emergency Exit Doors consist of:
Typical Steel Doors consist of:
- 25mm honeycomb cell resin impregnated paper core
- Anti jemmy dog bolts on hinge side of leaf
- Reinforced at panic bolt fixing points
- 45mm door leaf thickness
- Grey polyester paint finish (suitable for powder coating or painting)
- Stainless steel threshold
- Multi point lock system with euro profile cylinder
- Stainless steel 19mm U handles
Alteration of Openings
Do you need an opening made or altered to accommodate your steel personnel doors?
Wicket Gates are an option for personnel access into a building, however these can sometimes be a little awkward for some customers to operate, so we will also encourage whereever possible to have Steel Personnel Doors installed next to a shutter as a more convenient solution.