Internal Agricultural Doors are growing in popularity
Farmers often ask us for internal agricultural doors.
Recently our Eco-Strip roller doors are increasingly being used as internal doors to help keep dust, debris and animals out.
Eco-Strips are either installed behind an external security door or, further within the building as a section divider.
Furthermore, as well as normal speed operation, these doors can be operated with a fast action motor. Additionally; for ease of access, an integral personnel door can be placed within the curtain. Different operational devices are available, which save time and help to increase productivity.
Internal Agricultural Doors - Benefits of The Eco-Strip
The Eco-Strip comes with many benefits, such as;
- Faster repairs compared to traditional canvas speed doors
- Avoid scratch damage found on traditional PVC strip curtains
- Integral Personnel Door Option
- Many different forms of automation and also high speed option available
- Aids in controlling air and dust coming into the building
- Instant pass for people or vehicles (optional)
- Allows maximum natural light into the building and furthermore reduces heat loss
- Manufactured from heavy duty and durable PVC
- Energy Saver
It has even been installed on a Salt Shed; thus proving to be a very versatile internal Agricultural Door.
Service and Save
Regular servicing can help to highlight small issues before they turn into costly repairs. In addition; regular maintenance helps to ensure doors are reliable and safe to use.
Legally all industrial doors must be serviced at least once a year. In order to help our customers meet this responsibility; we offer a Service Agreement Facility. It entitles the holder to discounts off scheduled repairs. Click through to our Service and Discount page to learn more; alternatively contact us for a quotation.